We invite you to study at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, one of the world's leading institutions and the only institution in Israel offering advanced degrees in agriculture, nutritional sciences, viticulture and enology, animal sciences, and development practice. The international Master of Science programs are taught in English and lead to fully-accredited Hebrew University degrees.
One year Master of Science degrees (non-thesis):
- MSc Agri in Plant Sciences
- MSc Agri in Environmental Quality Sciences
- MSc in Nutritional Sciences
- MSc Agri in Animal Sciences
The programs are comprised of state-of-the-art theory, scientific approach and practical application. A broad curriculum prepares students to become highly qualified professionals in their fields. The Hebrew University degree opens the door to PhD studies in Israel and worldwide and to key positions in government, NGOs, industry, advisory boards, hospitals and more.
Participation in the international MSc programs is a life-changing experience. Students in the programs benefit from a supportive academic environment, become immersed in Israeli society and culture, and interact with a diverse group of international students.
About the one-year programs
Type of degrees: MSc Agr, MSc Nutr - Non-thesis
Duration: 12-months (one year) comprised of fall, spring and summer semesters.
Academic year: October to September.
Transfer to thesis track: Qualified students who fulfill the requirements have the option to transfer to the thesis track after completing the non-thesis track.
- Nutritional Sciences and Animal Sciences: Held biennielly in odd-numbered years. Next programs will open in 2019 and 2021.
- Plant Sciences and Environmental Quality Sciences: Held biennielly in even-numbered years. Next programs will open in 2018 and 2020.