The Division for External Studies was established in 1988 to provide English-language programs in the agricultural, food and environmental sciences. In 2015 Prof. Moshe Coll from the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment established The International School of Agricultural Sciences, as the home of all the international activities and programs carried out in the Rehovot campus.
Nearly 3,000 participants from around the globe have attended graduate degree programs and short training courses and workshops at the International School.
Short-term international programs:
- Post-graduate professional courses in partnership with MASHAV
- Summer Program in Agricultural Sciences
- Euro League ELLS Summer Program
- Tailored Programs
Master degree programs:
- MSc in Nutritional Sciences
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Plant Sciences (Horticulture or Field and Vegetable Crops)
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Animal Sciences
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Environmental Quality Sciences.
- MSc in Viticulture and Enology
International School Administration Building