- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field: agriculture, animal health, animal husbandry, animal production, animal science, veterinary science, etc.
- Undergraduate level biochemistry.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 7.0 on the IELTS
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic (not from family members).
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org