12 Month Program in Environmental Quality Sciences
- Understand and address the challenges of global environmental issues, such as alternative water and energy resources, water and soil pollution treatment, waste recycling, agricultural intensification, environmentally-sustainable pest control and plant protection.
- Benefit from the experience of leading scientists in environmental quality sciences.
- Take part in innovative, groundbreaking research in the lab.
- Acquire practical knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Enjoy an international atmosphere, site visits, field trips and cultural events.
Next program October 2020 - September 2021
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org