Lack of experience is one of the deficits "fresh out of university" students encounter as they seek their first job- but where can you get experience if you're still in school? The answer is simple: Get an internship!
An internship offers you the chance to learn by doing in a setting where you are supervised by a work-place professional and have the opportunity to achieve your own learning goals, without the responsibilities of being a permanent employee.
An internship also offers you the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor and help you establish a network within the workforce you are aiming at.
Why should I do an internship in the Robert H. Smith Faculty of agriculture, Food and Environment?
- Make your resume look more impressive- Israel is the start-up nation
- Gain hands on experience and new skills in our cutting-edge labs
- Understand what you want or don't want to do in your future career
- Network, network, network!
- Get professional feedback from your professors
- Learn new perspectives on how to tackle problems
- Take the new tools to your new work place
*For funding options please contact the international office at your academic institution
For more information on internship opportunities, please contact Ms. Noa Schwarzwald at: firstname.lastname@example.org