12 Month Master of Science Degree in Nutritional Sciences (non-clinical)
Next Program: October 2021 - September 2022
- Learn the fundamentals of nutritional sciences based on the most recent scientific findings.
- Benefit from the experience of leading nutrition professionals.
- Study global nutrition challenges and food policies.
- Acquire practical knowledge to implement in the field.
- Understand personalized nutrition based on nutrigenomics and the microbiome.
- Enjoy an international atmosphere, site visits, field trips and cultural events.
*A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from developing countries. Selection is highly competitive.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: email@example.com
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org