- B.Sc. degree from a recognized university in a relevant field: agriculture, land and water resources, agricultural engineering, chemistry, ecology, environment, soil science, etc.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 6.0 on the IELTS
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic (not from family members).
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: email@example.com