Academic Requirements for MSc in Nutritional Sciences
- BSc degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field: nutrition, food science, dietetics, biochemistry, chemistry, medicine, etc.
- Degrees in other science fields will be considered.
- Undergraduate level Biochemistry is required*.
- Undergraduate level Molecular Biology is required*.
- Scientific background relevant to the selected study program.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 6.0 on the IELTS
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Exemption of English learning from an approved Israeli institution of higher education.
- Three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic. Recommendations from family members are not considered.
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
*If you have not taken Biochemistry or Molecular Biology courses as part of your undergraduate degree, you will need to take them as pre-requisites. The School does not offer these courses. You may take them online from a recognised university/institute/organization. Minimum grade required: 80
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: email@example.com
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org