- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized university in the field of agriculture, plant sciences, crop sciences, plant production, plant protection, agronomy, horticulture, etc.
- Knowledge of undergraduate level biochemistry.
- Scientific background relevant to the selected study program.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 6.0 on the IELTS
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Exemption of English learning from an approved Israeli institution of higher education.
- 3 letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic.
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: email@example.com