International MSc Programs Tuition, Expenses and Payment Methods
$10,500 (approx.) for international students (A limited number of partial and full scholarships are available)
$8,400 (approx.) for Israeli students/Olim hadashim
Application fee: $100
Tuition advance/Tuition deposit:
- Self-funding students: $1,000 tuition advance, payable upon admission. The advance will be deducted from the total tuition.
- Students receiving a scholarship through the International School of Agricultural Sciences: $500 deposit, payable upon acceptance of the scholarship offer. The deposit will be returned when the student completes all studies at the Faculty of Agriculture (including PhD if applicable).
Round-trip airfare to and from Israel: The student is responsible for funding airfare and/or other transportation to and from Israel.
Living expenses: Living expenses include food, personal supplies, apparel, transportation, etc. for one year. International School scholarship recipients are required to have funding for initial out-of-pocket expenses in October and November. The monthly scholarship stipend begins December 1.
Housing: International students typically reside in the student dormitories on the Faculty of Agriculture campus in Rehovot. Dormitory rent varies according to room type and availability: double room, single room, or single room in a shared apartment. Students granted scholarships through the International School of Agricultural Sciences are placed in double rooms. Off-campus housing is generally ore expensive. The International Schooll is unable to assist with off-campus housing.
Medical insurance: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem requires all international students to be covered by adequate health insurance for the duration of their stay in Israel. International School scholarship recipients will be provided with health insurance. Self-funding students are required to purchase comprehensive health insurance either privately or via the International School.
Estimated 12-month Program Costs for Self-Funding Students
Application Fee: $100
MSc tuition: $10,500
Medical insurance (for international students): $1,280
Student dormitory (shared double room): $2,900
Living and extra-curricular expenses: $10,170
Application fee and deposit payment methods: Updated December 2020. The Hebrew University reserves the right to revise figures.
Payments are to be made in US dollars ($) using one of the following methods:
- Credit card: Email the credit card details to the program coordinators.
- Bank transfer: (A clear copy of the bank transfer form must be scanned and emailed to the program coordinators*)
Bank name: Bank Ha-Poalim
Address: 1 Hamarpe Street, Jerusalem
Account name: Hebrew University Jerusalem
Account number: 506076
Swift code: POAL IL IT
*The transfer form should include the applicant's name and: Faculty of Agriculture, External Studies, Budget 046-4704
- A friend, family member or colleague in Israel or abroad may pay on your behalf.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Nurit Ben-Aharon, International MSc Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Miriam Elbaz, International MSc Programs: email@example.com