Reisfeld Residence, the faculty’s on-campus guesthouse, has been pre-approved by the Ministry of Health to host students in need of self quarantine.
- Students arriving to Israel from red countries* (or have visited red countries during the 14 days before traveling to Israel) must enter self-quarantine for 14 days upon entry into Israel. *Arrival from green countries does not require self-quarantine upon entry.
- Students who were exposed to a confirmed covid-19 case must enter self-quarantine for 14 days
- Married couples and families can self-quarantine in their private apartments
Please note the following:
- Students are required to sign a letter of obligation committing to abide by self-quarantine rules and declaring that they understand the risks of shared accommodation.
- Students in quarantine at Reisfeld Residence can order groceries from the nearby grocery store and have them delivered to their door.
- During this period, students who develop symptoms will be removed from the shared apartment and relocated to a separate room.
- Students will be assigned to a spot based on availability.
To book a quarantine room please contact:
Ms. Liraz Avukan, Reisfeld Residence manager: email@example.com