14-month Master in Development Practice (MDP)*
- A unique international Master of Science program dedicated to resource and development economics.
- Students will acquire tools to explore market-based solutions to agricultural, environmental, economic and business challenges of global, sustainable development.
- The unique 14-month MDP program is being offered for the first time in Israel, starting in October 2020.
- The program includes a four-month practical internship.
- The program is a joint venture with the Jerusalem Institute Milken Innovation Center.
- The program is fully accredited by the Global MDP Association.
*The program’s official name is: Economics, Management and Sustainable Development in Rural Areas
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Noa Schwarzwald, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: +972-8-9489996