The International M.Sc in Viticulture and Enology program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem invites individuals from around the world to enter its global prize-winning photo competition!
Photo submission requirements:
- Contestants must be 18 years of age and older.
- Competing photos are to be submitted by email to: email@example.com no later than December 31, 2018.
- Each photographer can submit up to three photos.
- Eligible photos must include images of grape harvest and/or wine production processes.
- Photos are to be submitted in high resolution and in JPEG format only.
- All submissions must include the submission form (scroll down to bottom of page), signed by the photographer.
Winning submissions and prize distribution:
Prize winners will be selected by a jury* appointed by the International School of Agricultural Sciences.
*Jury members and their families and relatives are not eligible to participate.
The winning photos and photographers' names will be publicly displayed on social media and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem's websites.
First prize: 500 USD
Second and third prize: 350 USD each
Fourth and fifth prize: 200 USD each
Hebrew University usage of submitted photos:
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem will be entitled to upload all/selected competing photos to the International School's website.
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem will be entitled to use any photo and/or parts of the photo without royalties or any payment to the photographer, and in full coordination with the photographer.
For more information about the program: