- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field: agriculture, animal sciences, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, ecology, environmental sciences, food sciences, natural sciences, nutritional sciences, plant sciences, etc.*
- Adequate knowledge of undergraduate level biochemistry is required in the Nutrition, Animal Sciences and Plant Sciences programs.
- Scientific background relevant to the selected study program.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 7.0 on the IELTS
- Candidates with a score of 80-89 in TOEFL or 6-6.5 in IELTS may be admitted to the program with the condition of reaching the required level of English language proficiency by the end of the first school year in the program.
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Exemption of English learning from an approved Israeli institution of higher education.
- Two-three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic.
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
*Degrees in other fields will be considered. The candidate may be required to supplement the degree with undergraduate-level biochemistry, molecular biology and/or other science courses.