1. Undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university as follows:
Economics degree (including Environmental Economics)– direct admission
Accounting or Business Administration degrees – direct admission if the the candidtae had studied the topics incorporated in the following microeconomic courses:
2. GPA of 80 or above (B- on the A-to-D letter scale).
3. High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 7.0 on the IELTS
Candidates with a score of 80-89 in TOEFL or 6-6.5 in IELTS may be admitted to the program with the condition of reaching the required level of English language proficiency by the end of the first school year in the program.
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Exemption of English learning from an approved Israeli institution of higher education.
4. Online interview.
5. Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
Contact us for more information:
Ms. Noa Schwarzwald, E-mail: email@example.com , Phone: +972-8-9489996