International MSc Programs 2017-18 Tuition and Expenses
One-year tuition: $18,050
Early application fee: $80
Late application fee: $100
Tuition advance/Tuition deposit:
- Self-funding students: $1,000 tuition advance, payable upon admission. The advance will be deducted from the total tuition. Tuition may be paid in up to six installments beginning at the start of the program.
- Students receiving a scholarship through the International School of Agricultural Sciences: $500 deposit, payable upon acceptance of the scholarship offer. The deposit will be returned when the student completes all studies at the Faculty of Agriculture (including PhD if applicable).
Round-trip airfare to and from Israel: The student is responsible for funding airfare and/or other transportation to and from Israel.
Living expenses: Living expenses include food, personal supplies, apparel, transportation, etc. for one year. International School scholarship recipients are required to have funding for initial out-of-pocket expenses in October and November. The monthly scholarship stipend begins December 1.
Housing: International students typically reside in the student dormitories on the Faculty of Agriculture campus in Rehovot. Dormitory rent varies according to room type and availability: double room, single room, or single room in a shared apartment. Students granted scholarships through the International School of Agricultural Sciences are placed in double rooms. Off-campus housing is generally ore expensive. The International Schooll is unable to assist with off-campus housing.
Medical insurance: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem requires all students to be covered by adequate health insurance for the duration of their stay in Israel. International School scholarship recipients will be provided with health insurance. Self-funding students are required to purchase comprehensive health insurance either privately or via the International School.
Estimated One-Year Program Costs for Self-Funding Students
Early application fee
Student dormitory (shared double room)
Living and extra-curricular expenses
Payments are to be made in US dollars ($) using one of the following methods:
- Credit card: Email a signed letter from the card owner clearly indicating the date, sum, card type and number, date of expiry of the card and purpose of payment (including the applicant‘s name, country, and MSc program name).
- Bank transfer to:
Bank name: Bank Ha-Poalim
Address: 1 Hamarpe Street, Jerusalem
Account name: Hebrew University Jerusalem
Account number: 506076
Swift code: POAL IL IT
On the transfer form, please write: Att.: Faculty of Agriculture, Food & Environment, Division for External Studies, Budget 046-4704
A clear copy of the bank transfer form must be scanned and emailed to the program coordinator: email@example.com . The transfer form must clearly indicate the date, sum and purpose of payment including the applicant‘s name, country and MSc program name.
- Friend, family member or colleague in Israel or abroad: May pay on your behalf in Israeli shekels (NIS) or in USD.
- Bank check to: "The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Faculty of Agriculture)") mailed, with an accompanying letter clearly indicating the date, sum, and purpose of payment (including the applicant‘s name, country, and MSc program name).