2018-19 MSc programs in Plant Sciences (Crops, Horticulture) and Environmental Quality Sciences
The application period for applicants requesting a scholarship is November 1, 2017-March 1, 2018.
If you are a self-funding student, the deadline is June 1, 2018.
The Application Handbook and forms are available at the bottom of this page.
Academic Requirements for MSc Programs
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field: agriculture, animal sciences, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, ecology, environmental sciences, food sciences, natural sciences, nutritional sciences, plant sciences, etc.*
- Adequate knowledge of undergraduate level biochemistry is required in the Nutrition, Animal Sciences and Plant Sciences programs.
- Scientific background relevant to the selected study program.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 7.0 on the IELTS
- Letter of English proficiency from your university stating that academic studies were conducted in English.
- Two-three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic.
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
*Degrees in other fields will be considered. The candidate may be required to supplement the degree with undergraduate-level biochemistry, molecular biology and/or other science courses.
Application Handbook and forms for 2018-19 international MSc programs in Plant Sciences and Environmental Quality Sciences.