To apply to an international MSc study program, please follow the instructions in the Application Guidelines below.
Academic Requirements for MSc Programs
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field: agriculture, animal sciences, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, ecology, environmental sciences, food sciences, natural sciences, nutritional sciences, plant sciences, etc.*
- Adequate knowledge of undergraduate level biochemistry is required in the Nutrition, Animal Sciences and Plant Sciences programs. Exemption may be obtained by passing a qualifying exam held during Orientation Days.
- Scientific background relevant to the selected study program is required.
- GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
- High level of proficiency in all English skills, documented by one of the following:
- At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- At least 7.0 on the IELTS
- Documentation of previous academic studies conducted in English.
- Three letters of recommendation; at least one must be academic.
- Relevant experience is recommended but not mandatory.
Application Guidelines and Forms - Please read and follow the instructions.
Please note that the Swift code for payments has changed to POAL IL IT.
Email all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org