The International School of Agricultural Sciences of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment, has been providing English-language programs in the agricultural, food and environmental sciences since 1988. The Smith Faculty of Agriculture is the only institution in Israel granting advanced academic degrees in agriculture.
Nearly 3,000 participants from around the globe have attended graduate degree programs and short training courses and workshops at the International School (formerly the Division for International Studies).
Short-term international programs:
- Post-graduate professional courses in partnership with MASHAV
- Summer Program in Agricultural Sciences
- Euro League ELLS Summer Program
- Tailored Programs
Master degree programs:
- MSc in Nutritional Sciences
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Plant Sciences (Horticulture or Field and Vegetable Crops)
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Animal Sciences
- MSc in Agriculture majoring in Environmental Quality Sciences.
- MSc in Viticulture and Enology
International School Administration Building